Skip to content
Bangladeshi Consumer Electronics Manufacturer Going Global
- Bangladesh’s home appliance market is currently valued at $2.4 billion, growing at an average of 14% annually for the past decade.
- Home appliance market will reach $10 billion by 2030.
- Bangladesh exported only $1.25 million worth of TVs in 2020, compared to $33.66 million in TV imports.
- Walton the country’s electronics giant alone accounted for about 67.21% of total exports
- Walton is exporting different types of electronic goods to 40+ countries.